Bellevue Downtown Condos & Luxury Condominiums
If you’re thinking you like a little less maintenance, looking to downsize, you like to be close to shopping and great eats, and at the epicenter of the Eastside, you might be in the Bellevue Condo market!
Big things happening in Bellevue with forecasts for many new apartments on the horizon, making Bellevue condominiums more prime. Whether it’s a high rise downtown, something cozier off Main Street Bellevue, or maybe something less luxurious but with a neighborhood vibe in East Bellevue we’ll get you going.
Selling your condo? Let’s touch base about your goals and timelines in person or via phone. Contact Julian at 425.686.9247 or use the form on the left column to make an appointment.
Bellevue Single Family Homes | Medina, Microsoft, Westlake Sammamish, Factoria & Surrounding Areas
Location. Location. Location!
If you’re on the Eastside this is the premium location for those working anywhere near Bellevue or perhaps Seattle, and of course for nationally acclaimed schools with a great community and thriving epicenter. Some of the amenities of the Bellevue area include:
– Close shopping such as Bellevue Square, The Bravern, Crossroads Mall, Factoria Mall and of course all the new shoppes coming to downtown Bellevue soon.
– Great food and a wide variety of options around the Greater Bellevue area
– Easy access to both highway 520 and I-90 for crossing either bridge or visiting Redmond or getting up to Snoqualmie Pass or Cle Elum, for example-
– Lots of free parking around town, much unlike Seattle.
Quick facts about Bellevue Downtown Condos & Luxury Condominiums area
– Downtown Bellevue can be driven in less than 5-7 minutes usually
– Main Street/Old Town Bellevue is growing and lots of new residences and shops are opening up in this area
– Downtown Bellevue Park is undergoing a major renovation for the Lightrail system expected to be completed in 2017-2018
– HOA’s are higher in downtown but typically there are a great deal of amenities at Luxury Condominium complexes versus the more out of way smaller condo complexes
– Parking is typically really good at most condo complexes