Seattle New Home Buyer Workshops | Serving Greater King County, the Eastside, Seattle and Bellevue
Great resources, Friendly hosts, Casual environment with lots of Q&A! Expect to meet a couple people, speak in-person with a Senior mortgage lender, learn some great tips on being a ‘Power Buyer’ and ‘Buyer Ready from Day 1’ from industry experts.
STILL RENTING or Considering Moving??
Unsure of What to Expect and/or Thinking About Buying a Home or Condo Soon? This is the Class for YOU!
Whether this is your first home purchase or you’re an experienced Buyer we’re hosting this monthly event to benefit you in your efforts! Expect this to be an informal evening with a light discussion but mostlly an open Q&A while enjoying wine and snacks provided by your hosts at this convenient venue.
Visit our sister site for Home Buyers:
Some Key Points We’ll Address
- Your ‘Buying Power’ / i.e. Your lending and mortgage options, understanding which type of mortgage plan is best for you and why, and how you can take advantage of special programs potentially for first time homebuyers
- Current real estate market trends in your area and what that means for you and your Buying Power versus the market
- How to be ‘Buyer Ready From Day One‘ as we say at John L. Scott: Maximizing your purchasing position
- Smart Home Searching: Why more isn’t merrier and being “Selective-aggressive” is powerful.
- About the Greater Seattle Areas and Neighborhoods: Identifying where you should be searching that makes the most sense for you and your needs or for your family
- What Renting vs Buying really entails and means from a Financial, Geographical and Situational standpoint.
IMPORTANT / ABOUT EVENT LOCATION
We’ll be hosting our class on the 3rd Floor in the Event Room of the building on the corner of Yale and Harrison Avenue called Stackhouse. We ask that you arrive between 5-10 minutes early or more so we can start our program on-time. The door is a secure entry and we’ll have someone stationed at the entryway to let attendees in as well. Upon registering for the Class you will receive specific instructions and a phone number to text or call for entry since this is a secure building.
Julian Michael, John L. Scott, ‘Buying With Confidence’ Residential Realtor
Also on-site will be a Preferred Lender of Julian’s. This person will rotate monthly and will be a seasoned mortgage officer professional who will go into more depth with you on your financial and lending related questions and strategy. These are typically professionals that Julian has weekly and/or regular communications with so we’re on top of the latest trends, shifts and programs in the local market.
What You’ll Walk Away With
- An Action Plan to get prepared to purchase your next home
- Serious food for thought / just the facts with a little bit of optimism
- The option to get on the path to a pre-approval for a mortgage
- Potentially a full stomach from the nibbles we’ll have on-site
- Peace of mind moving forward
Whether you decide to hire Julian and/or one of his co-host preferred mortgage lending partners for your next home purchase is of course entirely up to you. We host these style classes – both formal and informal – because we share a love for education and teaching in general and both know how tough it can be out there for those without proper advice and a strong agent and lender on their side. Hope to see you there!!